Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
BCM Course Overview
The BCM course covers the BCS Professional Certifications Practitioner Certificate in Business Continuity Management. The course closely follows the approaches recommended in the BS 25999-1: A Code of Practice for Business Continuity Management.
- Explain the need for business continuity management (BCM) in all organisations
- Define the business continuity lifecycle
- Conducting business continuity programme management
- Understand their organisation sufficiently to identify mission-critical impact areas
- Determine their organisation’s business continuity strategy
- Establish a business continuity response
- Exercise, maintain and review plans
- Embed business continuity in an organisation
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
Introduction to business continuity management
- The need for business continuity management
- The context of business continuity management in the
- Review of risk management fundamentals
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA)
Business continuity programme management
- Leadership and management commitment
- Resourcing and support
- Awareness and competency of BC personnel
- Creating, updating and controlling documentation
- Communication processes
- Setting business continuity objectives
Context of the organisation
- Identification of services, products, activities and supply chain
- Business impact analysis and risk assessment
- Link with corporate objectives
- Needs and expectations of third parties
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Scope of the business continuity management system (BCMS)
Selecting business continuity options
- Determination and selection of strategy
- Establishing resource requirements
- Risk protection and migration
Establishing and implementing procedures
- Incident response structure
- Warning and communication
- Business continuity plans
Exercising and testing
- Exercising and testing of plans
- Maintenance of plans
- Review of plans
Performance evaluation and improvement
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Non conformity and corrective action
- Continual improvement
These course will interest you too!
PCIRM Boot Camp
Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management
PCIAA Boot Camp
Practitioner Certificate in Information Assurance Architecture
Lead Implementer,Information Security Training, Information Assurance
The course will enable delegates to confidently sit the BCS Professional Certifications ‘Practitioner Certificate in Business Continuity Management’ examination.
Who should attend our BCM Course?
The course will primarily benefit those already involved in the areas of business continuity management including business managers responsible for operational functions.
Popular searches: bcm course, business continuity course, business continuity certification course, BCS business continuity course, bcm training, business continuity training, business continuity certification training, BCS business continuity training