Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
CCSK Certificate Training
CCSK Course Overview
Our CCSK training is based on version 4 of the CCSK course and the version 4 exam.
The Cloud Security Alliance’s Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing seeks to establish a stable, secure baseline for cloud operations. It acts as a practical, actionable roadmap to individuals looking to safely and securely adopt the cloud paradigm.
The Cloud Computing Security Knowledge class provides students a comprehensive schedule. Day one and two will offer a review of cloud security fundamentals and day three offers the practical behind the theory, in addition to the valuable knowledge, we will be preparing the student to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK certification exam.
Starting with a detailed description of cloud computing, the course covers all major domains in the Guidance version 4 document from the Cloud Security Alliance and the recommendations from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA).
Our Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge CCSK training programme is geared towards security professionals looking to achieve the CCSK plus certification, also useful for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of cloud security. We recommend attendees have at least a basic understanding of security fundamentals, such as firewalls, secure development, encryption, and identity management.
View the CCSK course v4 class syllabus below.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
This is a three day class that begins with the CCSK Basic training, over two days, followed by a third day, CCSK plus, of additional content and hands-on activities.
Domain 1 Cloud Computing Concepts and Architectures
- Definitions of Cloud Computing
- Service Models
- Deployment Models
- Reference and Architecture Models
- Logical Model
- Cloud Security Scope, Responsibilities, and Models
- Areas of Critical Focus in Cloud Security
Domain 2: Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- Tools of Cloud Governance
- Enterprise Risk Management in the Cloud
- Effects of various Service and Deployment Models
- Cloud Risk Trade-offs and Tools
Domain 3: Legal Issues, Contracts and Electronic Discovery
- Legal Frameworks Governing Data Protection and Privacy
- Cross-Border Data Transfer
- Regional Considerations
- Contracts and Provider Selection
- Due Diligence
- Third-Party Audits and Attestations
- Electronic Discovery
- Data Custody
- Data Preservation
- Data Collection
- Response to a Subpoena or Search Warrant
Domain 4: Compliance and Audit Management
- Compliance in the Cloud
- Compliance impact on cloud contracts
- Compliance scope
- Compliance analysis requirements
Audit Management in the Cloud
- Right to audit
- Audit scope
- Auditor requirements
Domain 5: Information Governance
- Governance Domains
- Six phases of the Data Security Lifecycle and their key elements
- Data Security Functions, Actors and Controls
Domain 6: Management Plane and Business Continuity
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
- Architect for Failure
- Management Plane Security
Domain 7: Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Network Virtualization
- Security Changes With Cloud Networking
- Challenges of Virtual Appliances
- SDN Security Benefits
- Micro-segmentation and the Software Defined Perimeter
- Hybrid Cloud Considerations
- Cloud Compute and Workload Security
Domain 8: Virtualization and Containers
- Mayor Virtualizations Categories
Domain 9: Incident Response
- Incident Response Lifecycle
- How the Cloud Impacts IR
Domain 10: Application Security
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- How Cloud Impacts Application Design and Architectures
The Rise and Role of DevOps
Domain 11: Data Security and Encryption
- Data Security Controls
- Cloud Data Storage Types
- Managing Data Migrations to the Cloud
- Securing Data in the Cloud
Domain 12: Identity, Entitlement, and Access Management
- IAM Standards for Cloud Computing
- Managing Users and Identities
- Authentication and Credentials
- Entitlement and Access Management
Domain 13: Security as a Service
- Potential Benefits and Concerns of SecaaS
- Major Categories of Security as a Service Offerings
Domain 14: Related Technologies
- Big Data
- Internet of Things
- Serverless Computing
ENISA Cloud Computing: Benefits, Risks and Recommendations for Information Security
- Isolation failure
- Economic Denial of Service
- Licensing Risks
- VM hopping
- Five key legal issues common across all scenarios
- Top security risks in ENISA research
- Underlying vulnerability in Loss of Governance
- User provisioning vulnerability
- Risk concerns of a cloud provider being acquired
- Security benefits of cloud
Risks R.1 – R.35 and underlying vulnerabilities
- Data controller versus data processor definitions
- In Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), who is responsible for guest systems monitoring
Cloud Security Alliance – Cloud Controls Matrix
- CCM Domains
- CCM Controls
- Architectural Relevance
- Delivery Model Applicability
- Scope Applicability
- Mapped Standards and Frameworks
These course will interest you too!
CCSP Boot Camp
Certified Cloud Security Professional
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security
CWSP Boot Camp
Certified Wireless Security Professional
We recommend for all prospective CCSK PLUS students to have a basic understanding of IT security.
Who should attend our Certified Cloud Security Professional Course?
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the CCSK certification exam.
Popular searches: ccsk-plus course, ccsk+ course, ccsk exam course, ccsk certification course, isc2 ccsp course, ccsp exam course, ccsp london course, Certified Cloud Security Professional Course