Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
COBIT 5 Course Overview
COBIT 5 is a Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT that assists enterprises in achieving their objectives for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It helps enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realising benefits, and optimising risk levels and resource use. COBIT 5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise, taking in both the full end-to-end business and IT functional areas of responsibility, while considering the IT-related interests of internal and external stakeholders. COBIT 5 is generic and useful for enterprises of all sizes, including commercial, not-for-profit, or public sector.
In this course interactive course, you will learn about the need for an IT governance framework and how COBIT addresses this need by providing the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT. Using a logical and example-driven approach, you will cover the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
You will learn the importance of an effective framework to enable business value. Delve into the elements of ISACA’s evolutionary framework to understand how COBIT 5 covers the business end-to-end and helps you effectively govern and manage enterprise IT. Gaining expertise in:
- Key challenges of using IT
- IT governance concepts and benefits
- COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Implementation approach for using COBIT 5
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Governance and management domains
- Components of COBIT 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- Application of COBIT 4 maturity model approach with COBIT 5
- Other COBIT 5 enablers for IT governance and management
COBIT 5 Foundation learning objectives:-This course will prepare you for the COBIT 5 Foundation certificate exam and will ensure that you gain an understanding of:
- The major drivers for the development of COBIT 5.
- The business benefits of COBIT 5.
- The COBIT 5 Product Architecture.
- The Governance and Management of Enterprise IT and the IT management issues and challenges that affect enterprises.
- The 5 Key Principles of COBIT 5.
- How COBIT 5 processes and Process Reference Model (PRM) help create the 5 Principles and the Governance and Management Enablers.
- How to create awareness with business executives and senior IT Management.
- How to assess the current state of Enterprise IT in your organisation.
- The basic concepts for the implementation of COBIT 5 and of the new Process Assessment Model (PAM).
- How to scope what aspects of COBIT 5 would be appropriate to implement.This Foundation level course is also a pre-requisite for the following training and certificate courses:• COBIT 5 Implementation
- COBIT 5 Assessor
These course will interest you too!
CISA Boot Camp
Certified Information Systems Auditor
CRISC Boot Camp
Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control
CGEIT Boot Camp
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
Who should attend
IT professionals such as IT auditors and managers, IT quality professionals, IT leaders, IT developers, process practitioners will find this course helpful in advancing their career.