TOGAF 9.1 Training Code: TGF /192
TOGAF 9.1 Training Dates: See Course Schedule
TOGAF 9.1 Training Duration: 4 Days
TOGAF 9.1 Training Fee: Contact us for current Prices
TOGAF 9.1 Training Description:
This intensive 4 day course introduces all of the topics you will need to cover in order to use the latest version of TOGAF in your organisation and to prepare to take The Open Group’s examination(s) leading to TOGAF 9.1 Certification.
The latest version of TOGAF features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as service-oriented architecture (SOA) and security architecture.
TOGAF 9.1 Training Pre-requisites:
The NST accredited TOGAF 9.1 course is intended to support practitioners in preparing to qualify in the Foundation and in the Practitioner level examinations of The Open Group.
As such the course is NOT a basic course designed to teach the skills and practice of various aspects of Enterprise Architecture per se.
The participants are expected to have at least the following minimum characteristics:
- Experience of business process analysis, engineering or architecture
- A minimum of 5 years experience of work after completion of education
- Sufficient skill with English language to be able to benefit from the instruction and to read and sit the examinations.
TOGAF 9.1 Training Objectives:
Learn how to apply the TOGAF framework, guidelines and techniques in your organisation, and join the elite of certified architects in demand globally
Understand the business rationale behind Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF and be able to exploit it within your organisation
The 4 day TOGAF training covers all of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
• The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
• The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
• The Enterprise Continuum
• Enterprise Architecture Governance
• Architecture Principles and their development
• Architecture Views and Viewpoints
• Requirements Engineering using Business Scenarios
• Architecture Maturity Assessments
• Architecture Skills Framework
• An Introduction to Building Blocks
The TOGAF training course also covers the many new features added in TOGAF 9.1:
• Architecture Partitioning
• Content Framework and Meta Model
• Capability Based Planning
• Business Transformation Readiness
• Using TOGAF to develop Security Architectures
• Architecture Repository
In addition to the training modules, the course makes extensive use of exercises and questions based around a case study to develop understanding of TOGAF.