Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
CRIA Course Overview
The technical syllabus for Intrusion Analysis identifies at a high level the technical skills and knowledge that CREST expects candidates to possess for the Certification examinations in this area.
The CREST Registered Intrusion Analyst (CRIA) examination tests a candidates’ knowledge across all three subject areas of network intrusion, host intrusion and malware reverse engineering.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
- Appendix A – Soft Skills and Incident Handling
- Appendix B – Core Technical Skills
- Appendix C – Background Information Gathering & Open Source
- Appendix D – Network Intrusion Analysis
- Appendix E – Analysing Host Intrusions
- Appendix F – Reverse Engineering Malware
These course will interest you too!
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the CRIA certification exam.