Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
Certified GDPR – Data Protection Officer (DPO) Training Course
Become a Certified GDPR – Data Protection Officer. Get your Data Protection Officer qualification and sit the official GDPR Certification – Data Protection Officer Exam onsite with us.
On this Certified GDPR – Data Protection Officer course, you’ll build the skills you need to implement and manage a compliance framework aligned to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This course will also prepare you for the role of a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
The course imparts the practical skills and knowledge to achieve GDPR compliance, and to continually apply good practice to protect the privacy of natural living persons on an ongoing basis.
Learn how to adapt your organisation to become GDPR-compliant and implement privacy policies, procedures, working instructions, consent forms and data protection impact assessments.
Key learning objectives for your Data Protection Officer training are:
- Building your knowledge of personal data protection history in Europe
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of approaches and concepts required in effective alignment with GDPR
- Understanding the new requirements brought by the GDPR for EU and non-EU organisations and when to implement them
- Learning the skills to support an organisation in implementation and assessment of these new requirements
- Learning how you manage a team implementing the GDPR
- Developing the knowledge and skills required to advise your organisation in managing personal data
- Gaining analysis and decision making expertise in the context of personal data protection
Who should attend?
The GDPR Certified Officer course is for, consultants and contractors responsible for processing personal data, including HR, Marketing, Finance, Facilities, IT, Information Security, Information Governance system administrators, auditors, and management staff.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
Certified GDPR – Data Protection Officer Outline
GDPR Inventory and Mapping
- What Data do we hold?
- Who is the Data Owner?
- Controller Name?
- Processor Name?
- Data Source (Who is the data provided by)?
- Collection Mode (Website, Paper, Telephone)?
- Data Subject Category? (Employee, Customer, End User)
- Data Subject Location?
- Data Sensitivity?
- Data Warehouse? (Backup Tape, Filing Cabinet, Hard Disks)
Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Change or Existing Process?
- Risk Assessments?
Data Breach Notification Contents
- Notifying the Regulator
- Notifying the Data Subject
- Risk Assessments
Data Subject Rights Compliance
- The right to erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
- Erasing PII from our systems
- The right to data portability (Data Transfer to new Provider)
- Machine readable format
- The right to be informed
- Drafting unambiguous Privacy Notices
- Small Print is Out!
- Opt ‘out’ is Out!
- Freely given consent
- The right to object
- The right of access
- Complying with SARS for free!
- The right to rectification
- Rectifying erroneous records
- The right to restrict processing
- Rights regarding automated decision-making and profiling