Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
Certified GDPR – Foundation Training Course
This two day course provides a fundamental understanding of the EU GDPR regulations to employees and contractors, in organisations that control or process personal data. The course is a two-day precursor to our Certified GDPR Officer course, and imparts a broad understanding of GDPR concepts, providing delegates with theoretical knowledge of the GDPR.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Personal Data Protection and Information Security
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main privacy principles
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Data Protection
Course are run jointly – Foundation and Practitioner
What you will get
✔ 4 Day – Certified GDPR Practitioner course
✔ Certified GDPR Foundation Examination
✔ Certified GDPR Practitioner Examination
GDPR Tool Kit
✔ 99 GDPR Templates
✔ 50+ GDPR Checklists
✔ 10+ GDPR Guides
✔ 15+ GDPR Audit tools and forms
✔ GDPR Compliance documents
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Foundation and Practioner
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
Certified GDPR – Foundation Outline
- Primary Principles
- Primary Recitals
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
- Legal Basis for Processing Special Data
- Compliance beyond May 25th 2018 and Brexit
- Gap Analysis
- Data Subject Rights
- Third Country
- Data Breach Notification
- Administrative Fines
- Legal Liability
- Privacy by Design and Default
- Relevant Accreditation