Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
PCI DSS Course Overview
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) have to be met by all organisations (Merchants and Service Providers) that transmit, process or store payment card data. The PCI DSS is a contractual obligation which is applied and enforced directly by the payment providers themselves by means of fines or other restrictions.
The Implementers course is aimed at organisations currently undertaking or about to start with PCI Compliance or professionals looking to get into this area of consulting, with the aim of giving them an in depth understanding of PCI DSS and to assist those organisations in becoming compliant!
The course also covers a number of areas of PCI DSS not normally covered in other courses, such as scoping, segmentation tips, advice on the auditing process and how PCI compliance affects the business.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
The aim of this course is to give the delegate an in depth understanding of PCI DSS and to assist those organisations in becoming compliant!
- Security Breaches Overview & Vulnerability Experiences
- Structure & Relationships
- Impact of Data Compromises and Increasing Risk to Cardholder Data
- Compromise Case Study Examples
- Overview of the PCI DSS and AIS
- PCI DSS Objectives
- Relationship to Industry Standards
- Compliance & Validation – key differences
- Compliance Validation Process
- What is AIS Compliance and Validation Levels
- New Self-Assessment Questionnaires
- Overview of Scoping, Sampling and Compensating Controls
- Requirements for Payment Applications
- Payment Application Scope
- Guidelines for Payment Application Security Strategy
- Payment Application Mandates
- Cardholder Data, Finding and Eliminating Sensitive Authentication Data
- CVV vs CVV2, Track 1 vs Track 2 Data, Full Track or Magnetic Stripe
- Track Data Characteristics and Guidelines for Searching, MOD-10
- The PCI PIN Transaction Security Program
- PCI DSS Applicability and Scoping
- Important Cardholder Data concepts
- PCI DSS Scoping Statement
- Network Segmentation, Scoping examples
- Compensating Controls
- Definition, Myths, Facts
- Successfully Applying Compensating Controls, Analysing Risk
- Case Study Scenario and Discussion
- New Standards and Emerging Technologies
- PIN Transaction Security
- Data Field / End to End Encryption
- New Wireless Guidelines
- Virtualization & Cloud Computing
These course will interest you too!
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the PCI DSS certification exam.