Net Security Training’s ISO 27001 training course follows a structure to help any individual in familiarizing with the standards, as well as understanding how to implement an ISMS, and how to audit it accordingly. We also have courses for individuals and lead auditors handling the transition from the previous version of the standard, ISO/IEC 27001:2005 to the current version, ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
The ISO 27k training course is a five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Becoming an ISO 27k Lead Auditor should always be a result of a proper ISO 27k Training programme, making you Boost your competitive advantage with ISO/IEC 27001 compliance. With the ISO 27k course, the individual will not only result with an ISO 27001Lead Auditor certification, but will also be able to:
11000+ Trained Globally- including FTSE 250
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Call us on
020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
• Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to information security
• Fundamental principles of information security
• ISO 27001 certification process
• Information Security Management System (ISMS)
• Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO27001
• Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
• Preparation of an ISO 27001 certification audit
• ISMS documentation audit
• Conducting an opening meeting
• Communication during the audit
• Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
• Audit test plans
• Formulation of audit findings
• Documenting nonconformities
• Audit documentation
• Quality review
• Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 27001 audit
• Evaluation of corrective action plans
• ISO 27001 Surveillance audit
• Internal audit management program
Practitioner Certificate in Information Assurance Architecture
• Internal auditors
• Auditors wanting to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
• Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Information Security Management System audit process
• CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
• Members of an information security team
• Expert advisors in information technology
• Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information security audit function