Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
CRTSA Course Overview
The C-Registered Technical Security Architect (CRTSA) course will provide candidates’ knowledge and expertise in a common set of core skills and knowledge for systems architects. In preparation for the role of Technical Security Architect, it is important that candidates understand its purpose which can typically be summarised as driving beneficial security change into a business through the development or review of architectures so that they:
- Fit the business requirements for security
- Mitigate the risks and conform to relevant security policies
- Balance information risk against the cost of countermeasures
Successful candidates will have a strong technical ability aligned with experience to recommend high level solutions. The exam assumes that without adequate technical understanding it is not possible to perform a satisfactory and meaningful risk assessment of the implications of a particular architecture. Success will confer CREST Registered status to the individual.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
- Appendix A: Computer Networking Fundamentals
- Appendix B: Virtualisation Technologies
- Appendix C: Platform Security
- Appendix D: Identification and Access Management
- Appendix E: Cryptography
- Appendix F: Applications
- Appendix G: Governance
- Appendix H: Security Methodologies
- Appendix I: Security Vulnerabilities & Prevention Techniques
These course will interest you too!
C-Registered Penetration Tester
C-Registered Penetration Tester – Infrastructure
CREST Registered Intrusion Analyst
Who should attend
The exam is aimed at individuals seeking to align themselves with the role of a Senior Security Architect.