With a CISA designation, there is no need to question your credentials. Companies are constantly looking for IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and professionalism to help them identify critical issues and customise practices to support trust in and value from information systems.
The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing a CISA certification demonstrates a keen insight into the industry and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
Having a CISA Certification:
- Confirms your knowledge and experience to employers
- Quantifies and markets your expertise
- Demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of the modern world
- Is globally recognised as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
- Combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience, providing you with credibility in the marketplace.
- Increases your value to your organization
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
With a growing demand for individuals possessing IS audit, control and security skills, CISA has become a preferred certification program by individuals and organisations around the world.
- Are highly sought after, experienced professionals
- Demonstrate competence in five domains, including standards and practices; organisation and management; processes; integrity, confidentiality and availability; and software development, acquisition and maintenance
All this accumulated together is the perfect reason why you should get a CISA certification, not only will it demonstrate to employers and enterprises that you are a valuable asset, it also puts you in a position to strive for more out of what you do as you can show that you have the knowledge and expertise to ask for more.