First of all, why get a CREST certification at all? Well, CREST exams are recognized by the professional services industry and buyers as being the best indication of knowledge, skill, and competence. They are a high-level aspiration for those taking them and increasingly a mandated requirement for those hiring or buying services. Having a CREST certification also provides a recognized career path right from your entry into the industry through to experienced senior tester level. However, the Key benefits of becoming CREST certified are:
- A structured and recognized career path.
- CREST certifications are recognized by the buying community.
- CREST is the gold standard, industry-leading certification, stand out to employers, peers and higher-ups with the higher slandered of specialist skills that you will gain from being CREST certified.
- CREST Certified Tester also confers CHECK Team Leader status. (subject to CESG approval)
- Join a recognized community of testers, with opportunities to further your career development through networking and information sharing.
- Employment opportunities with leading security consultancies and information security companies, be ahead of all your competition with the extra knowledge and authority that being CREST certified brings.
- A training, examination and career path to suit your development and aspirations for promotion.