The CRISC COURSE Certified in Risk and Information Systems control certification is designed for IT professionals who have hands-on experience with risk identification, assessment, and evaluation, risk response, risk monitoring, IS control design and implementation.
The ISACA CRISC qualification is awarded to individuals who manages and identifies risks through the development, implementation and maintenance of information systems controls. Launched in 2010, CRISC is internationally recognised and held by more than 17,000 IT professionals worldwide.
Experience the credibility, recognition and rewards that come with a proven ability to manage enterprise risk through effective information system controls.
The CRISC Exam preparation course is a classroom session of three days that provides a comprehensive revision programme for the key job practice knowledge domains and exam preparation exercises that help candidates to pass the exam in the first attempt. The CRISC course has been designed to maximise time effectiveness and reduce any unnecessary time away from the office. It has also been shown to be considerably more effective than self-study preparation for exam, which requires more time and commitment.
CRISC, as an ISACA certification is globally recognized and hence provides certification holders with considerable benefits, primarily in evidencing to potential employers and clients that they have the skills and tools to evaluate and manage enterprise risk.
Key Benefits of the CRISC Certification Course are the following:
- CRISC is a widely recognised certification that marks us as expertise risk professionals.
- CRISC certification gives us an edge over our peers as in career advancements.
- A widely recognized certification, as an evidence of SME knowledge in risk management and information systems control, provides greater value-ass to employers and clients in risk assessment.
- The course helps us understand business risk and control topics and have the technical knowledge to implement appropriate IS controls.
- This course denotes a prestigious lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise as a risk professional.
- Increase our value to our organization as it seeks to manage IT risk.
- Gives us a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth.
- Gives us access to ISACA’s global community of knowledge and the most up-to-date thinking on IT risk management.
- Helps us achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct.
- Build greater understanding about the impact of IT risk and how it relates to the overall organizations.
- Establish a common perspective about IT risk that can set the standard for the organizations.
Information from Global Knowledge 2012 tech survey, gathered over 9,500 tech professionals, with the median salary associated with CRISC was $110,000 taken from 119 responses. This designation provides added value not only to an IT professional, but on an organizational level as well. With the CRISC certification, an organization will optimize in information systems management, quality control and have a competitive advantage amongst the industry.
The technical knowledge and practices that CRISC certification course evaluates and promotes are the building blocks of victory in the field. After qualifying this certification, a professional can be hired as a senior IT auditor, security engineer architect and IT security analyst or information assurance program manager.