CDP Certification Training | Virtual and Classroom
CDP Training Course Basic Information
- CDP Training RRP is £1,995 + vat OR Click here for Todays’ offer Price
- CDP Training Training Duration: 35 Hours
- 94.8% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom and Virtual batches available
- Training delivered by Professionals
- Dumps and Simulations available for Practice
- Certified Trainers with enormous industry experience
- Important Insights on Certification preparation
Book Your Course
- Our Certificate in Data Protection, CDP, training course and is aimed towards individuals who have a degree of responsibility for data protection within any organisation.
- This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the CDP certification exam.
CDP Exam Info (English Language)
|LENGTH OF EXAM||180 Minutes|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||100 – 150|
CDP Exam Info (Other* Languages)
|LENGTH OF EXAM||180 Minutes|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||250|
CCSP COURSE OVERVIEW:
Are you looking for any of this CDP course, Certification in Data Protection, CDP Training, DPA Training, DPA Course you are at the right place, where we prepare attendees to pass the DPA examination 95% Success Rate. Net Security Training’s Certificate in Data Protection training course will broaden your understanding of the laws concerning the Data Protection Act ” DPA” and its practical application. Our BCS CDP training incorporates the latest changes and updates outlined in the Data Protection Act of 1998 and the way it works with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations founded in 2003.
Our BCS CDP training course is taught inline with the DPA of 1998 and the BCS requirement making an effective preparation for the expertise tested in the CDP certification exam. Our Certificate in Data Protection, CDP, training course is aimed towards individuals who have a degree of responsibility for data protection within any organisation. However, the CDP training course and certification are also useful for individuals who want to broaden their understanding of this area.
Those experienced in data protection issues, as well as those new to the subject, need to be trained so that their organisations are confident that legal compliance is continually addressed. It is necessary to identify issues requiring expert data protection advice in good time in order that organisational reputation and credibility are enhanced through relevant data protection policies and procedures.
The aim of the syllabus is to promote an understanding of how the data protection principles work rather than simply focusing on the mechanics of regulation. The syllabus places the Act in the context of human rights and promotes good practice within organisations. On attaining the certificate, award holders will possess:
- an appreciation of the broader context of the Act.
- an understanding of the way in which the Act and the Privacy and Electronic
- Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 work
- a broad understanding of the way associated legislation relates to the Act
- an understanding of what has to be done to achieve compliance
- a recognised qualification in data protection
ISEB Data Protection Syllabus
- What is privacy?
- History of data protection legislation in the UK
- Territorial scope and jurisdiction of the GDPR
- GDPR and Data Protection Bill definitions and terminology
- Structure of the UK Data Protection Bill in relation to the GDPR
- The role of the ICO as the UK Supervisory Authority
- Notification and record keeping obligations
- Lawfulness of processing – how to comply
- Restriction on data subject rights
- Application of data protection legislation
- The Data Protection Principles
- Individual Rights
- Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- Associated legislation
- Addressing scenarios in specific areas
- Data processing topics
Audience to the course:
The CDP certification – a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain, is best suited for:
- Professionals Interested in Obtaining the CCSK Credential
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Auditors
- Managers, Directors and Executives
- System Architects
- Compliance Specialists
- Risk Specialists
- Business Analysts