Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
CLFE Course Overview
The Certified Lead Forensics Examiner (CLFE) certification is for professionals working or interested in the computer forensics evidence recovery and analysis process. The certification focuses on core skills required to collect and analyse data from Windows, Mac OS X, Linux computer systems as well as mobile devices.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
The PECB CLFE certifies that candidates have the knowledge, skills, and ability in the following competency domains:
- Scientific principles of computer forensics
- Computer forensics operations fundamentals
- Forensics: computer hardware structure
- Forensics: operating systems and file structure
- Forensics of network, cloud and virtual environments
- Forensics of cell phones and tablets
- Computer forensics operation tools and software
- Forensics: examination, acquisition and preservation of electronic evidence
These course will interest you too!
CWSP Boot Camp
Certified Wireless Security Professional
CPSA Boot Camp
CREST Practitioner Security Analyst
WebApp Boot Camp
Web Application Security
A basic knowledge of Digital Forensics is recommended.
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the CLFE certification exam.