Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
CCNP Security Course Overview
The CWSP certification is a professional level wireless LAN certification for the CWNP Program. To earn a CWSP certification, you must hold a current and valid CWNA credential. You must take the CWSP exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center and pass with a 70% or higher. Instructors must pass with a 80% or higher. However you choose to prepare for the CWSP exam, you should start with the exam objectives, which cover the full list of skills tested on the exam. The CWSP certification is valid for three (3) years. To recertify, you must have a current CWNA credential and pass the current CWSP exam. By passing the CWSP exam, your CWNA certificate will be renewed for another three years.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
Main areas covered by CWSP
- WLAN Discovery Techniques
- Intrusion and Attack Techniques
- 802.11 Protocol Analysis
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WIPS) Implementation
- Layer 2 and 3 VPNs used over 802.11 networks
- Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/Public-Network Security design models
- Managed Endpoint Security Systems802.11 Authentication and Key
- Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/Public-Network Security Solution Implementation
- Building Robust Security Networks from the ground up
- Fast BSS Transition (aka. Fast/Secure Roaming) Techniques
- Thorough coverage of all 802.1X/EAP types used in WLANs
- Wireless LAN Management Systems (WNMS)
- Authentication Infrastructure Design Models
- Using Secure Applications
- 802.11 Design Architectures
- Implementing a Thorough Wireless Security Policy
These course will interest you too!
To earn a CWSP certification, you must hold a current and valid CWNA credential.
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the CWSP certification exam.