Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
Certified Information Privacy Manager Course Overview
In this course, you will gain foundational knowledge on concepts of privacy and data protection laws and practice. You will learn common principles and approaches to privacy as well as understand the major privacy models employed around the globe. An introduction to information security concepts and information security management and governance will be covered including frameworks, controls, and identity and access management. You will also learn about online privacy as it relates to using personal information on websites and other internet-related technologies.
You will learn how to create a privacy program at an organisational level, develop and implement a framework, and establish metrics to measure program effectiveness. In an interactive format applying practices to a real-world scenario, you will review privacy program practices through the privacy life cycle: assess, protect, sustain and respond.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
Fundamentals of Information Privacy
Common Principles and Approaches to Privacy
- Modern History of Privacy
- Types of Information
- Risk Management Overview
- Modern Privacy Principles
Jurisdictions and Industries
- Major Privacy Models around the Globe
- Privacy Regulation by Jurisdictions
- Privacy Regulation by Industry Sectors
Information Security: Safeguarding Personal Information
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
Information Security Management and Governance
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Online Privacy: Using Personal Information and Websites and Other Internet-Related Technologies
Privacy Considerations for Sensitive Online Information
- Authentication Identification
- Data Collection
Additional Online Privacy
- Children’s Online Privacy
- Online Data Collection
- Online Marketing and Advertising
- Social Media
- Online Assurance
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Devices
Privacy Program Governance
Create a Privacy Program
- Company Vision
- Alignment to the Business
- Structure a Privacy Team
Develop and Implement a Framework
- Organizational Privacy Policies
- Standards and Guidelines
Establish Metrics to Measure Program Effectiveness
- Define Program Activities
- Define Program Metrics
Privacy Operational Life Cycle
- Document Privacy Baseline
- Data Processors and Third Party Vendor Assessments
- Physical Assessments
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestures
- Privacy Threshold Analysis
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Information Security Practices
- Privacy by Design
- Integrating Privacy Requirements Across the Organization
- Auditing a Privacy Program
- Creating Awareness
- Compliance Monitoring
- Handling Information Requests
- Handling Privacy Incidents
These course will interest you too!
Certified Iformation Privacy Porfessional / Europe
Certified Information Privacy Technologist
General Data Profection Regulation
Who should attend our Certified Information Privacy Manager Course?
Individuals who need an understanding of practices in managing information privacy and data protection and those interested in pursuing CIPM certification