Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
Certified GDPR – Practitioner Training Course
The Certified GDPR – Practitioner course enables delegates to fulfil the role of a data protection practitioner under the EU GDPR, and covers the Regulation in depth. This includes implementation requirements, the necessary policies and processes, in addition to acquiring knowledge concerning important elements of effective data security management
Who should attend?
- Business directors or managers who want to understand how the requirements of the GDPR will affect their organisation.
- Managers involved in or responsible for GDPR compliance, such as:
- Privacy managers;
- Data protection managers;
- Information security managers;
- IT managers;
- Project managers;
- Corporate governance managers;
- Risk and compliance managers;
- General or privacy counsels; and
- Finance, HR or marketing managers.
- Individuals with a basic knowledge of data protection regulation and practices, and looking to develop their career with a professional qualification.
What you will get
✔ 4 Day – Certified GDPR Practitioner course
✔ Certified GDPR Foundation Examination
✔ Certified GDPR Practitioner Examination
GDPR Tool Kit
✔ 99 GDPR Templates
✔ 50+ GDPR Checklists
✔ 10+ GDPR Guides
✔ 15+ GDPR Audit tools and forms
✔ GDPR Compliance documents
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Foundation and Practitioner
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
Certified GDPR – Practitioner Outline
- Information Privacy
- Data Subject Rights
- Subject Access Requests
- Compliance Planning
- Business Processes
- Information Management
- Lawful Processing
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- 3rd Party Vendors
- Cloud providers
- Cross-Border Transfers
All delegates attending this course must have knowledge of the EU GDPR and have passed the Certified GDPR – Foundation examination.