Net Security Training’s Certified Information Security Manager – CISM program will help any individual to prepare for the CISM certification exam. The CISM course focuses on the areas covered in the CISM exam, mentioned below.Passing the exam after the CISM course is completed will ensure success. Moreover, after our CISM training course is completed and the certification is received, an organization knows that it has invested in an individual with expertise in information security an whose profile shows that:
• Has met the stringent requirements of a globally recognized credential
• Demonstrates information security management knowledge and skill
• Commits to ongoing professional development CISM is the most prestigious
and demanding qualification for Information Security
• Managers around the globe today
This qualification provides you with a platform to become part of an elite peer network who have the ability to constantly learn and relearn the growing opportunities/challenges in Information Security Management. Our CISM training methodology provides an in-depth coverage of contents across the Four CISM domains with a clear focus on building concepts and solving ISACA released CISM exam questions.
11000+ Trained Globally- including FTSE 250
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Call us on
020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
May 09-12, 2017
£1,995.00 + vat
Nov 28-Dec 01, 2017
£1,995.00 + vat
We have delivered over 100+ CISM training events in the United Kingdom and Europe. The Official ISACA Handbook and Q,A&E Supplement will ALSO be provided when you attend the course. Our instructors encourage all attending delegates to go through the ISACA released CISM Q,A&E supplement (Questions, Answers and Explanations) as exam preparation.All our trainers have extensive experience in delivering CISM training. We will thoroughly prepare you for the CISM examination.
You will be able
• Use the knowledge gained in a practical manner beneficial to your organisation
• Establish and maintain an Information security governance framework to achieve your organization goals and objectives
• Manage Information risk to an acceptable level to meet the business and compliance requirements
• Establish and maintain information security architectures (people, process, technology)
• Integrate information security requirements into contracts and activities of third parties/ suppliers
• Plan, establish and manage the capability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents to minimize business impact
Information Security Governance
Information Risk Management and Compliance
Information Security Program Development and Management
Information Security Incident Management
Certified Information Systems Auditor
Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
To become a CISM,you must submit verified evidence of a minimum of five years of information security work experience,with a minimum of three years of information security managemnet work experience in three or more of the job practice analysis areas.The work experience must be gained within the ten-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years from the date of originally passing the exam.
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the CISM certification exam.