Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
CISM Training Course Overview
Certified Information Security Manager – CISM training will help any individual to prepare for the CISM ISACA certification exam. The CISM course focuses on the areas covered in the CISM exam. The exam success after completion of our CISM course is guaranteed. Getting CISM certificate will approve your expertise in information security enlightening that you:
• Have met the core requirements of a globally recognized credential
• Demonstrated information security management knowledge and skill
• Committed to continuing professional development CISM is the most prestigious
and demanding qualification for Information Security
• Ready to provide effective security management
This qualification provides you with a platform to become part of an elite peer network who have the ability to constantly learn and relearn the growing opportunities/challenges in Information Security Management. Our CISM training methodology provides an in-depth coverage of contents across the Four CISM course domains with a clear focus on building concepts and solving ISACA released Certified Information Security Manager exam questions.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
We have delivered over 100+ CISM training events in the United Kingdom and Europe. The Official ISACA Handbook and Q,A&E Supplement will ALSO be provided when you attend the course. Our instructors encourage all attending delegates to go through the ISACA released CISM Q,A&E supplement (Questions, Answers and Explanations) as exam preparation.All our trainers have extensive experience in delivering CISM training. We will thoroughly prepare you for the CISM examination.
You will be able
- Use the knowledge gained in a practical manner beneficial to your organisation
- Establish and maintain an Information security governance framework to achieve your organization goals and objectives
- Manage Information risk to an acceptable level to meet the business and compliance requirements
- Establish and maintain information security architectures (people, process, technology)
- Integrate information security requirements into contracts and activities of third parties/ suppliers
- Plan, establish and manage the capability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents to minimize business impact
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
These course will interest you too!
CISA Boot Camp
Certified Information Systems Auditor
CRISC Boot Camp
Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control
CGEIT Boot Camp
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
To become a CISM,you must submit verified evidence of a minimum of five years of information security work experience,with a minimum of three years of information security managemnet work experience in three or more of the job practice analysis areas.The work experience must be gained within the ten-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years from the date of originally passing the exam.
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the CISM certification exam.