Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
Blockchain Architecture Training
This instructor-led 3-day Blockchain Architecture training is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms. The Certified Blockchain Architecture exam is included with the class. The class will make sure students understand the following topics:
- What is Blockchain
- What is Blockchain Architecture
- How does Blockchain work
- Types of Blockchains
- How is Blockchain different from what we have today
- What are use cases for Blockchain
- What does a Blockchain app look like
- How do I design a Blockchain app
- How do I develop a Blockchain app
- How do I test a Blockchain app
- The difference between proof of work, proof of stake, and other proof systems and why they exist
- Why cryptocurrency is needed on certain types of blockchains
- The difference between public, private, and permissioned blockchains
- How blocks are written to the blockchain
- Where cryptography fits into blockchain and the most commonly used systems
- Common use cases for public blockchains
- Common use cases for private & permissioned blockchains
- What is needed to launch your own blockchain
- Common problems & considerations in working with public blockchains
- Awareness and of and the tech behind common blockchain
- When is mining needed and when it is not
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- Consensus among blockchains
- What is hashing
- How addresses, public keys, and private keys work
- What is a smart contract
- Security in blockchain
- Brief history of a blockchain
- The programming languages of the most common blockchains
- Common testing and deployment practices for blockchains and blockchain-based apps
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
What is Blockchain?
- A record of keeping systems
- Trustless environment
How does Blockchain work?
- Crypto hashing
- Digital fingerprinting
- PoW versus PoS
- Public versus private
- Open versus closed
- Smart contracts
- Blockchain as history
How is Blockchain different from what we have today?
- Peer-to-peer architecture
- Software versus firmware
- Database versus Blockchain
- Distributed database or other technology?
- Data sovereignty
- Group consensus
Blockchain Use Cases
- Use case examples
- Medical records
- Supply chain/value chain
- Content distribution
- Verification of software updates
- Law enforcement
- Title and ownership records
- Social media and online credibility
- Fractional asset ownership
- Cable television billing
- High fault tolerance
- Public or private Blockchain?
- Who are the participants?
What does a Blockchain app look like?
- Resembles typical full stack web application
- Any internal state changes and all transactions are written to the Blockchain
- Public Blockchain visibility
- Private Blockchain solutions
How do I design a Blockchain app?
- What does the solution need to let users do?
- Will the proposed solution reduce or remove the problems and pain points felt by users?
- What should this solution prevent users from doing?
- Do you need a solution ready for heavy use on day 1?
- Is your solution idea enhanced by the use of Blockchain?
- Does the use of Blockchain create a better end-user experience and how?
- Has your business developed custom software solutions before?
- What level of support are you going to need?
- How big is the developer community?
- Does your vision of the future align with the project or platform’s vision of the future?
- Does the platform aim to make new and significant contributions to the development space, or is it an efficiency/cost play?
- Should the solution be a public or private Blockchain?
- Should the solution be an open or closed Blockchain?
- Create a plan for contract updates and changes
- Hybrid solutions
- Monetary exchanges?
How do I develop a Blockchain app?
- Agile approach pre-release
- Define guiding principles up front
- Software versus firmware
- Announcements, not transactions!
- Classes, not contracts
- Link contracts to share functions
- Use calling contracts to keep contract addresses the same
- Hyperledger versus Ethereum
- Consider the number of users and number of transactions per user
- Should a blockless solution be applied?
- Monolithic versus modular
- Sandwich complexity model
How do I test a Blockchain app?
- Networks (Ethereum)
These course will interest you too!
CREST Registered Tester
CLFE Boot Camp
Certified Lead Forensics Examiner
WebApp Boot Camp
Web Application Security
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the Certified Blockchain Solution Architecture CBSA certification exam.
Management & Leadership
NOTE: The materials for the CEH classes have been developed specifically for NST and are not endorsed, sponsored or delivered by EC-Council. The goal of the course is to prepare security professionals for the CEH exam. NST is not a partner of the EC-Council CISSP® is a registered trademark of (ISC)2®
CEH® are EC Council registered trademarks