Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
PCIAA Course Overview
The PCIAA Training Certificate Information Assurance Architecture is based on a set of skills defined by the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) and the UK Government’s GCHQ department. The IA Architect, also referred to in industry as the Security Architect must be able to drive beneficial security change into an organisation through the development or review of security architectures so that they:
– Meet business requirements for security.
– Mitigate identified risks and conform to relevant corporate security policies.
– Balance information risk against the cost of countermeasures.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
Candidates that have successfully completed the Practitioner in IA Architecture course should be able to:
- Describe the business environment and the information risks that apply to systems.
- Describe and apply security design principles
- Identify information risks that arise from potential solution architectures
- Design alternate architectures or countermeasures to mitigate identified information risks
- Ensure that proposed architectures and countermeasures adequately mitigate identified information risks
- Apply ‘standard’ security techniques and architectures to mitigate security risks
- Develop new architectures that mitigate the risks posed by new technologies and business practices
- Provide consultancy and advice to explain Information Assurance and architectural problems
- Securely configure ICT systems in compliance with their approved security architectures
The Course covers the following Modules:
Module 1 – The Basics of IA Architecture
Module 2 – Advanced Security Architecture Concepts
Module 3 – Information Assurance Methodologies
Module 4 – Innovation and Business Improvement
Module 5 – Security Across the Lifecycle
Module 6 – Preparation for the IA Architecture Examination
These course will interest you too!
CISMP Boot Camp
Certificate in Information Security Management Principles
PCIRM Boot Camp
Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management
CISSP Boot Camp
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Students who have taken and passed the CISMP-Certificate in Information Security Management Principles are best placed to being on the security architecture track, and especially if they have at least one year’s experience in an active security management role.
Why should you attend
This is the first course of its kind that covers the essential knowledge and skills needed to design, build and implement a secure system.