Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
Security Engineering on AWS
Security Engineering AWS course focuses on the AWS-recommended security best practices that you can implement to enhance the security of your data and systems in the cloud. The Security Engineering AWS course highlights the security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services.
You will learn how to understand the common security control objectives and regulatory compliance standards and examines use cases for running regulated workloads on AWS across different verticals, globally. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation and continuous monitoring—taking your security operations to the next level.
- Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared security responsibility model.
- Mange user identity and access management in the AWS Cloud.
- Use AWS security services such as AWS Identity and Access Management, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, AWS Config, AWS CloudTrail, AWS Key Management Service, AWS CloudHSM, and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Implement better security controls for your resources in the AWS Cloud.
- Manage and audit your AWS resources from a security perspective.
- Monitor and log access and usage of AWS compute, storage, networking, and database services.
- Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared compliance responsibility model.
- Identify AWS services and tools to help automate, monitor, and manage security operations on AWS.
- Perform security incident management in the AWS Cloud.
- Security Engineers
- Security Architects
- Security Analysts
- Security Auditors
- Individuals who are responsible for governing, auditing, and testing an organization’s IT infrastructure, and ensuring conformity of the infrastructure to security, risk, and compliance guidelines
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course – Security Engineering AWS
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
- Module 1: Introduction to Cloud Security
- Module 2: Cloud Aware Governance and Compliance
- Module 3: Identity and Access Management
- Lab 1: Using AWS IAM
- Module 4: Securing AWS Infrastructure Services – Part 1
- Lab 2: Creating a virtual private cloud
- Module 5: Securing AWS Infrastructure Services – Part 2
- Module 6: Securing AWS Container Services – Part 1
- Module 6: Securing AWS Container Services – Part 2
- Lab 3: Using RDS security groups
- Module 7: Securing AWS Abstracted Services
- Lab 4: Securing Amazon S3 buckets
- Module 8: Using AWS Security Services – Part 1
- Lab 5: Capturing logs
- Module 9: Using AWS Security Products – Part 2
- Lab 6: Using AWS Config
- Lab 7: Using AWS Service Catalog
- 10: Data Protection in the AWS Cloud
- Module 11: Building Compliant Workloads on AWS – Case Studies
- Module 12: Security Incident Management in the Cloud
These course will interest you too!
CREST Registered Tester
CLFE Boot Camp
Certified Lead Forensics Examiner
WebApp Boot Camp
Web Application Security
It is recommended that attendees of this course meet the following prerequisites to ensure that you get the most out of your learning experience
- Attended AWS Security Fundamentals
- Experience with governance, risk, and compliance regulations and control objectives
- Working knowledge of IT security practices
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Audit & Review
Management & Leadership
Penetration Testing ++ CREST prefix
NOTE: The materials for the CEH classes have been developed specifically for NST and are not endorsed, sponsored or delivered by EC-Council. The goal of the course is to prepare security professionals for the CEH exam. NST is not a partner of the EC-Council CISSP® is a registered trademark of (ISC)2®
CEH® are EC Council registered trademarks