Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Course Overview
• Delegates will be thoroughly prepared for the PECB accreditation examination
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO27001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO27001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006
• To acquire the necessary expertise to manage an ISMS audit team
• To understand the operation of an ISO27001 conformant information security management system
• To understand the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
• To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, its risk assessment and audit decision-making.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to information security
- Fundamental principles of information security
- ISO27001 certification process
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO27001
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Preparation of an ISO27001 certification audit
- ISMS documentation audit
- Conducting an opening meeting
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting nonconformities
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 27001 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO 27001 Surveillance audit
- Internal audit management program
- Round up of the week – Q + A
- Certification Exam
These course will interest you too!
ISO/IEC 27001Lead Auditor
PCIAA Boot CampPractitioner Certificate in Information Assurance Architecture
Lead SCADA Security ManagerInformation Security
Who should attend
This training is intended for individuals preparing for the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer certification exam.