Cyber Intrusion Analyst | Virtual and Classroom
Cyber Intrusion Analyst
Cyber Intrusion Analyst Basic Information
- Get Todays’ discounted Price emailed to you by Completing Course Enquiry to the right ==>
- Cyber Intrusion Analyst Training Training Duration : 35 Hours
- 95.8% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom and Virtual batches available
- Training delivered by Professionals
- Dumps and Simulations available for Practice
- Certified Trainers with enormous industry experience
- Important Insights on Certification preparation
Book Your Course
- We recommend for all prospective Cyber Intrusion Analyst students to have a basic understanding of IT security.
- This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the Cyber Intrusion Analyst certification exam.
Cyber Intrusion Analyst COURSE OVERVIEW:
The primary role of a Cyber Intrusion Analyst is to detect breaches in network security for escalation to incident response or other determined function. An Intrusion Analyst will typically use a range of automated tools to monitor networks in real time, will understand and interpret the alerts that are automatically generated by those tools, including integrating and correlating information from a variety of sources and in different forms and where necessary seek additional information to inform the Analyst’s judgement on whether or not the alert represents a security breach.
When an Analyst has decided that a security breach has been detected, he or she will escalate to an incident response team, or other determined action, providing both notification of the breach and evidence with reasoning that supports the judgement that a breach has occurred. An Analyst will typically work as part of a team (or may lead a team) and will interact with external stakeholders, including customers and third party sources of threat and vulnerability intelligence and advice.
Knowledge Module 1: Networks (for level 4 Cyber Intrusion Analyst Apprenticeship)
Knowledge Module 2: Operating Systems (for level 4 Cyber Intrusion Analyst Apprenticeship)
Knowledge Module 3: Information and Cyber Security Foundations (for level 4 Cyber Intrusion Analyst Apprenticeship)
Knowledge Module 4: Business Processes (for level 4 Cyber Intrusion Analyst Apprenticeship)
Knowledge Module 5: Law, Regulation and Ethics (for level 4 Cyber Intrusion Analyst Apprenticeship
Audience to the course:
The Cyber Intrusion Analyst a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain, is best suited for:
- Professionals Interested in Obtaining the Cyber Intrusion Analyst Credential
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Auditors
- Managers, Directors and Executives
- System Architects
- Compliance Specialists
- Risk Specialists
- Business Analysts