Cybersecurity Fundamentals | Virtual and Classroom
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals Costs £2,295 Get Better Price
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals Training Duration : 35 Hours
- 95.8% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom and Virtual batches available
- Training delivered by Professionals
- Dumps and Simulations available for Practice
- Certified Trainers with enormous industry experience
- Important Insights on Certification preparation
Book Your Course
- We recommend for all prospective CCSK PLUS students to have a basic understanding of IT security.
- This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the CCSK certification exam.
Cybersecurity FundamentalS OVERVIEW:
Cybersecurity skills are in high demand, as threats continue to plague enterprises around the world. An overwhelming majority of professionals surveyed by ISACA recognise this and plan to work in a position that requires cybersecurity knowledge.
To fill this gap, ISACA has developed the Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate, which provides education and verification of skills in this area.
After taking the Cyber Security Fundamentals training, an individual is prepared for the ICASA exam. But more importantly, he or she is able to:
- Develop a policy for home users and those on-the-move, applicable to all devices, to protect data ‘in transit’ and at rest.
- Produce security polices to cover use of the systems – establish a staff training programme – ensure user awareness of cyber risks.
- Put in place an incident response and disaster recovery system, and test them Provide specialist training in incident management – and always report criminal incidents to law enforcement.
- Set up an information risk structure, ensure that the Board is ‘on board’ and that management understands the risks.
- Establish management processes to deal with, and limit, access to sensitive ‘privileged’ data and information. Monitor user activity, control access and activity, and audit activity logs.
- Have a policy in place to control and limit access to sensitive removable media (Blu-ray discs, CDs, DVDs, memory cards, zip and floppy discs, magnetic tapes, punched cards and tapes), and scan all media for malware before importing on to a corporate system.
- Continuously monitor all ICT systems and networks – analyse logs for unusual activity that could indicate an attack.
- Ensure that an organisation understands the importance of applying and maintaining a security policy on your IT systems, applications and networks (Configuration Management). Define a baseline build for all ICT devices.
- Establish anti-malware defences that are applicable and relevant to all business areas. Scan for malware across the organisation.
- Protect your networks from internal and external attack. Filter out unauthorised access and malicious content, and monitor and test security controls.
With cybersecurity threats continuing to rise and the growing shortage of appropriately-equipped security professionals worldwide, ISACA’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate program is the perfect way to quickly train entry-level employees and ensure they have the skills and knowledge they need to be successful. In addition to individual opportunities to purchase and take the exam, enterprise-wide training programs will be coming soon.
This Cyber Security Fundamentals training course is for individuals preparing to take the ISACA’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate exam. In this course, professionals will learn the 5 knowledge areas as determined by ISACA:
- Cyber Security Concepts
- Cyber Security Architecture Principles
- Security of Networks, Systems, Applications, and Data
- Incident Response
- Security of Evolving Technology
Audience to the course:
The CCSK certification – a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain, is best suited for:
- Professionals Interested in Obtaining the CCSK Credential
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Auditors
- Managers, Directors and Executives
- System Architects
- Compliance Specialists
- Risk Specialists
- Business Analysts