COMPTIA SECURITY+ Training | Virtual and Classroom
COMPTIA SECURITY+ TRAINING
CompTIA Security+ Training Basic Information
- COMPTIA SECURITY+ Training Training Duration: 35 Hours
- 95.8% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom and Virtual batches available
- Training delivered by Professionals
- Dumps and Simulations available for Practice
- Certified Trainers with enormous industry experience
- Important Insights on Certification preparation
Book Your Course
The certificate is particularly relevant for recent college/university graduates, entry level professionals and those looking for a career change to Cybersecurity.
- The certificate program is also one of the best ways to gain foundational knowledge in Cybersecurity and begin to build your skills and knowledge in this crucial area. The program helps you gain the skills and education you need to begin your career, but it is also designed to stay with you every step beyond.
- CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any role and provides a springboard to intermediate level Cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on trouble-shooting to ensure security professionals have practical security problem-solving skills. Cybersecurity professionals with Security+ know how to address security incidents – not just identify them.
- The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations. The successful candidate will perform these tasks to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
CompTIA Security+ Exam Info(English Language)
|LENGTH OF EXAM||90 Minutes|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||100|
CompTIA Security+ Exam Info (Other* Languages)
|LENGTH OF EXAM||90 Minutes|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||100|
* French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
COMPTIA SECURITY+ COURSE OVERVIEW:
Cybersecurity skills are in high demand, as threats continue to plague enterprises around the world. An overwhelming majority of professionals surveyed by ISACA recognise this and plan to work in a position that requires cybersecurity knowledge.
To fill this gap, ISACA has developed the Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate, which provides education and verification of skills in this area.
After taking the Cyber Security Fundamentals training, an individual is prepared for the ICASA exam. But more importantly, he or she is able to:
- Develop a policy for home users and those on-the-move, applicable to all devices, to protect data ‘in transit’ and at rest.
- Produce security polices to cover use of the systems – establish a staff training programme – ensure user awareness of cyber risks.
- Put in place an incident response and disaster recovery system, and test them Provide specialist training in incident management – and always report criminal incidents to law enforcement.
- Set up an information risk structure, ensure that the Board is ‘on board’ and that management understands the risks.
- Establish management processes to deal with, and limit, access to sensitive ‘privileged’ data and information. Monitor user activity, control access and activity, and audit activity logs.
- Have a policy in place to control and limit access to sensitive removable media. and scan all media for malware before importing on to a corporate system.
- Continuously monitor all ICT systems and networks – analyse logs for unusual activity that could indicate an attack.
- Ensure that an organisation understands the importance of applying and maintaining a security policy on your IT systems, applications and networks (Configuration Management). Define a baseline build for all ICT devices.
- Establish anti-malware defences that are applicable and relevant to all business areas. Scan for malware across the organisation.
- Protect your networks from internal and external attack. Filter out malicious content, and monitor and test security controls.
Why is it different?
- No other certification that assesses baseline cybersecurity skills has performance-based questions on the exam. Security+ emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues.
- More choose Security+ for DoD 8570 compliance than any other certification.
- Security+ focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection.
- The new Security+ certification covers the Junior IT Auditor/Penetration Tester job role, in addition to the previous job roles for Systems Admin, Network Admin, and Security Admin.
With cybersecurity threats continuing to rise and the growing shortage of appropriate security professionals worldwide. ISACA’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate program is the perfect way to quickly train entry-level employees. and ensure they have the skills and knowledge they need to be successful. In addition to individual to purchase and take the exam, enterprise-wide training programs will be coming soon.
This Cyber Security Fundamentals training course is for the one preparing to take the ISACA’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate exam. In this course, professionals will learn the 5 knowledge areas as determined by ISACA:
- Cyber Security Concepts
- Cyber Security Architecture Principles
- Security of Networks, Systems, Applications, and Data
- Incident Response
- Security of Evolving Technology
Despite their differences on the surface, virtually every industry today depends on IT. From small, family-run businesses to big corporations, there are IT careers for students in almost every organization around the globe.
CompTIA certifications can launch your career and keep you on a growing path. Hear for yourself why other students got certified and why they find their credentials to be an essential part of their career success.
Audience to the course:
The COMPTIA SECURITY+ certification – a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain, is best suited for:
- Professionals Interested in Obtaining the COMPTIA SECURITY+ Credential
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Auditors
- Managers, Directors and Executives
- System Architects
- Compliance Specialists
- Risk Specialists
- Business Analysts