RESILIA-Practitioner | Virtual and Classroom
RESILIA is a cyber resilience best practice portfolio comprising certified training courses and resources designed to strengthen an organisation’s resilience against cyber based threats.
RESILIA is a best practice framework designed to build cyber resilience skills across an organisation of any size. Developed by AXELOS, it provides a guide to the practical knowledge required to enhance existing management strategies and help to align cyber resilience with IT operations, security and incident management.
The two-day RESILIA™ Practitioner training course provides delegates with the practical skills required to fully implement an effective cyber resilience plan and achieve the best balance of risk, cost, operational benefits and flexibility within an organisation. It also provides an essential preparation for the included RESILIA Practitioner Certificate examination.
The purpose of the practitioner qualification is to understand what effective cyber resilience looks like and what the risks and issues that can easily hit cyber resilience. You will understand how to get the best balance of risk, cost, benefits and flexibility within an organisation.
What will you learn?
- How to perform risk management with risk identification, risk analysis and risk treatment
- Manage the relevant cyber resilience controls and align them with ITSM best practice for:
- Cyber Resilience Strategy
- Cyber Resilience Design
- Cyber Resilience Transition
- Cyber Resilience Operation
- Cyber Resilience Continual Improvement
- Cyber Resilience Roles & Responsibilities