Cybersecurity Technologist Certification Training | Virtual and Classroom
Cybersecurity Technologist TRAINING
- Get Todays’ discounted Price emailed to you by Completing Course Enquiry to the right ==>
- Cybersecurity Technologist Training Duration: 35 Hours
- 95.8% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom and Virtual batches available
- Training delivered by Professionals
- Dumps and Simulations available for Practice
- Certified Trainers with enormous industry experience
- Important Insights on Certification preparation
Book Your Course
- We recommend for all prospective Cybersecurity students to have a basic understanding of IT security.
- This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the Cybersecurity certification exam.
Cybersecurity Technologist is a Level 4 apprenticeship and is typically 24 months in duration. Cybersecurity Apprenticeship is suitable for employers looking to recruit Cyber Apprenticeship trained people who are skillful in the understanding of cyber threats, risks, and are also capable to measure and mitigate such hazards to protect organizations systems and people.
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning CyberSecurity Training which is endorsed by the British Computer Society’s Apprenticeship Programme. After the course, you will be able to work towards gaining leading industry certifications. The Cyber Apprenticeship has a choice of 2 learning pathways: The ‘Technologist’ learning pathway, which requires the completion of knowledge modules 1 through to 5 and the ‘Risk Analyst’ learning pathway, which requires the completion of knowledge modules 1, 6 and 7.
Cybersecurity Apprenticeship qualifications are globally recognized industry certifications and form expertise within the CyberSecurity industry
BCS Level 4 Cyber Security Introduction
BCS Level 4 Certificate in Network and Communications Theory
BCS Level 4 Security Case Development and Design Good Practice
BCS Level 4 Security Technology Building Blocks
BCS Level 4 Employment of Cryptography
BCS Level 4 Risk Assessment
BCS Level 4 Governance, Organisation, Law, Regulation and Standards
Audience to the course:
The Cybersecurity Technologist certification – a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain, is best suited for:
- Professionals Interested in Obtaining the Cybersecurity Technologist Credential
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Auditors
- Managers, Directors and Executives
- System Architects
- Compliance Specialists
- Risk Specialists
- Business Analysts