Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
Blockchain Security Training
Blockchain Training Alliance is now offering an industry-leading Blockchain Security course. This dynamic instructor-led course covers all known aspects of Blockchain security that exist in the Blockchain environment today. This course provides a detailed overview of all Blockchain security issues, including threats, risk mitigation, node security integrity, confidentiality, best security practices, advanced Blockchain security and more. The in-depth lab sessions will provide the student with practical, real-world tools for not only recognizing security threats but mitigation and prevention as well.
Attend the Security for Blockchain Professionals course and pass the exam, gaining the certification.
- Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network.
- Blockchain security methods, best practices, risk mitigation, and more.
- All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain.
- Performing Blockchain network security risk analysis.
- A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks.
- An excellent knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain System/Network Administrators.
- Demonstrating appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques.
- Blockchain Architects
- Blockchain Developers
- Application Developers
- Blockchain System Administrators
- Network Security Architects
- Cyber Security Experts
- IT Professionals w/cyber security experience
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
Day 1: Blockchain Security Fundamentals
Module 1: Fundamental Blockchain Security
- Cryptography for the Blockchain
- A Brief Introduction to Blockchain
- Blockchain Security Assumptions
- Limitations of Basic Blockchain Security
Module 2: Consensus in the Blockchain
- Blockchain Consensus and Byzantine Generals
- Introduction to Blockchain Consensus Security
- Proof of Work
- Proof of Stake
- Other Blockchain Consensus Algorithms
Module 3: Advanced Blockchain Security Mechanisms
- Architectural Security Measures
- Permissioned Blockchains
- Advanced Cryptographic Solutions
- Multiparty Signatures
- Zero-Knowledge Proofs
- Stealth Addresses
- Ring Signatures
- Confidential Transactions
Module 4: Smart Contract Security
- Introduction to Smart Contracts
- Smart Contract Security Considerations
- Smart Contract Code Auditing
Day 2: Blockchain Security Implementations
Module 5: Blockchain Risk Assessment
- Blockchain Risk Considerations
- Regulatory Requirements
- Blockchain Architectural Design
Module 6: Basic Blockchain Security
- User Security
- Node Security
- Network Security
Module 7: Blockchain for Business
- Introduction to Ethereum Security
- Introduction to Hyperledger Security
- Introduction to Corda Security
Module 8: Securely Implementing Business Blockchains
- Business Operations
- Data Management
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Day 3: Known Security Vulnerabilities and Solutions
Module 9: Network-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- 51% Attacks
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Eclipse Attacks
- Replay Attacks
- Routing Attacks
- Sybil Attacks
Module 10: System-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- The Bitcoin Hack
- The Verge Hack
- The EOS Vulnerability
- The Lisk Vulnerability
Module 11: Smart Contract Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Access Control
- Unchecked Return Values
- Denial of Service
- Bad Randomness
- Race Conditions
- Timestamp Dependence
- Short Addresses
Module 12: Security of Alternative DLT Architectures
- Introduction to DAG-Based DLTs
- Advantages of DAG-Based DLTs
- Limitations of DAG-Based DLTs
These course will interest you too!
CREST Registered Tester
CLFE Boot Camp
Certified Lead Forensics Examiner
WebApp Boot Camp
Web Application Security
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP)certification exam.
Audit & Review
Management & Leadership
Penetration Testing ++ CREST prefix
NOTE: The materials for the CEH classes have been developed specifically for NST and are not endorsed, sponsored or delivered by EC-Council. The goal of the course is to prepare security professionals for the CEH exam. NST is not a partner of the EC-Council CISSP® is a registered trademark of (ISC)2®
CEH® are EC Council registered trademarks