CISA Certification Training | Virtual and Classroom
- CISA Training Costs £1,995 + vat Get Better Price
- CISA Training Training Duration : 35 Hours
- 95.8% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom and Virtual batches available
- Training delivered by Professionals
- Dumps and Simulations available for Practice
- Certified Trainers with enormous industry experience
- Important Insights on Certification preparation
Book Your Course
- To become a CISA,a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in auditing, control or security work.
- ISACA’s CISA Certification is a world-renowned and popular certification for professionals working in the field of IS audit and IT risk consulting.
CISA COURSE OVERVIEW:
Our CISA Exam prep course is an intense, very competitive and exam focused course. With our experience of delivering more than 150+ CISA events in Europe and around the world and training more than 1200+ CISA delegates, our CISA course material has been developed in house with the priority of ensuring CISA delegates pass the ISACA CISA Exam.
The training methodology used, focuses on understanding the Core IS auditing concepts and practising large number of ISACA released question banks from the last three years. CISA Certification holders are in huge demand with renowned accounting firms, global banks, advisory, assurance, and internal audit departments. The Net Security CISA manual covers all exam-relevant concepts, case studies, Q&A’s across CISA five domains. Furthermore, the Trainer shares the key CISA supporting material such as CISA notes, question banks, CISA glossary, videos, revision documents, exam tips, and CISA mind maps during the course. The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification, awarded by ISACA®, it is the globally accepted standard of achievement among information systems (IS) audit, control and security professionals. Net Security’s, CISA, Certified Information Systems Auditor certification training is aligned to ISACA and ensures that you have the exam in your first attempt.
The ultimate goal is to pass your CISA examination first time, as well as:
- Use the knowledge gained in a practical manner beneficial for your organisation
- Provide audit services in accordance with IT audit standards
- Provide assurance on leadership and organizational structure and processes
- Provide assurance on acquisition/ development, testing and implementation of IT assets
- Provide assurance on IT operations including service operations and third party
- Provide assurance on organisation’s security policies, standards, procedures, and controls to ensure confidentiality, integrity,and availability of information assets.
The 5 Domains
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of Information Asset.
Audience to the course:
The CISA certification – a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain, is best suited for:
- Professionals Interested in Obtaining the CISA Credential
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Auditors
- Managers, Directors and Executives
- System Architects
- Compliance Specialists
- Risk Specialists
- Business Analysts