Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
CISA Course Overview
Our CISA Exam prep course is an intense, very competitive and exam focused course. With our experience of delivering more than 150+ CISA events in Europe and around the world and training more than 1200+ CISA delegates, our CISA course material has been developed in house with the priority of ensuring CISA delegates pass the ISACA CISA Exam. The ISACA’s Official Review Manual and Question, Answer and Explanation Supplements will ALSO be provided on attendance. The training methodology used, focuses on understanding the Core IS auditing concepts and practising large number of ISACA released question banks from the last three years. CISA Certification holders are in huge demand with renowned accounting firms, global banks, advisory, assurance, and internal audit departments. The Net Security CISA manual covers all exam-relevant concepts, case studies, Q&A’s across CISA five domains. Further, the Trainer shares the key CISA supporting material like relevant CISA notes, question banks, CISA glossary, videos, revision documents, exam tips, and CISA mind maps during the course. The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification, awarded by ISACA®, it is the globally accepted standard of achievement among information systems (IS) audit, control and security professionals. Net Security’s, CISA, Certified Information Systems Auditor certification training is aligned to ISACA and ensures that you ace the exam in your first attempt.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
The ultimate goal is to pass your CISA examination first time, as well as:
- Use the knowledge gained in a practical manner beneficial for your organisation
- Provide audit services in accordance with IT audit standards
- Provide assurance on leadership and organizational structure and processes
- Provide assurance on acquisition/ development, testing and implementation of IT assets
- Provide assurance on IT operations including service operations and third party
- Provide assurance on organisation’s security policies, standards, procedures, and controls to ensure confidentiality, integrity,and availability of information assets.
The 5 Domains
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
These course will interest you too!
To become a CISA,a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in auditing, control or security work.
Who should attend
ISACA’s CISA Certification is a world-renowned and popular certification for professionals working in the field of IS audit and IT risk consulting.