Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
In this course, you will build on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS. You will learn how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on the AWS platform. You will also learn about specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway, that support hybrid architecture, and you will learn about best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect an on-premises datacenter to the AWS Cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from an on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large data stores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest and data in transit
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
These course will interest you too!
CREST Registered Tester
CLFE Boot Camp
Certified Lead Forensics Examiner
WebApp Boot Camp
Web Application Security
Who should attend
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform
Audit & Review
Management & Leadership
Penetration Testing ++ CREST prefix
NOTE: The materials for the CEH classes have been developed specifically for NST and are not endorsed, sponsored or delivered by EC-Council. The goal of the course is to prepare security professionals for the CEH exam. NST is not a partner of the EC-Council CISSP® is a registered trademark of (ISC)2®
CEH® are EC Council registered trademarks