Security for IT Practitioners | Virtual and Classroom
Security for IT Practitioners TRAINING
- Security for IT Practitioners Costs £2,295 Get Better Price
- Security for IT PractitionersTraining Duration : 35 Hours
- 95.8% Certification Success in First Attempt
- Classroom and Virtual batches available
- Training delivered by Professionals
- Dumps and Simulations available for Practice
- Certified Trainers with enormous industry experience
- Important Insights on Certification preparation
Book Your Course
- We recommend for all prospective Security for IT Practitioners to have a basic understanding of IT security.
- This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the Security for IT Practitioners certification exam.
Security for IT Practitioners COURSE OVERVIEW:
Net Security Training’s Security for IT Practitioners course is a 5-day course that will take anyone in a current IT job role into the world of Information Security. This is a fantastic start point for those wanting to go into IT’s biggest growth area, Information Security. Many practical labs are used throughout the course to improve student understanding of theoretical concepts and give them experience of real-world products. This course is aimed at individuals who want to move into the Information Security arena or simply want to gain a broader working knowledge of the topic.
The Security for IT Practitioners course offers practical training in areas such as TCP/IP, types of attack, applied cryptography, multi-firewalls and intrusion detection systems, Internet and operating system security. The course helps individuals to move into the security arena or to simply gain a broader working knowledge in the field of Information Security, enabling delegates to plan a security policy and implement the latest security related technologies.
Security for IT Practitioners course includes the following topics:
- Security responsibilities of IT practitioners
- Planning, implementation and maintenance of departmental IT security
- Requirements for responding to IT security incidents and supporting related activities
The hands on course will provide a dynamic learning experience where users can explore foundational principles in Cyber Fundamentals, security architecture, risk management, attacks, incidents, and emerging IT and IS technologies.
To give students of all levels a good appreciation of security issues when dealing with computers and networks, also giving them the ability to plan and implement a security policy with the latest security technologies.
- Introduction to security
- TCP/IP for Security
- Applied Cryptography
- Virtual Private Networks
- Types of Attack
- Firewall Roles and Types
- Firewall Design Topology and Management
- World Wide Web Security
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Operating System Security
- The Auditing Process
- Wireless Networking
Audience to the course:
The Security for IT Practitioners certification – a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain, is best suited for:
- Professionals Interested in Obtaining the Security for IT Practitioners Credential
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Auditors
- Managers, Directors and Executives
- System Architects
- Compliance Specialists
- Risk Specialists
- Business Analysts