The RESILIA Foundation and Practitioner Certifications have been designed to support established IT control and business integration frameworks. It shows how these controls can be selected, deployed and best managed to enable individuals to understand how they can contribute to good cyber resilience using the organization’s existing processes and standards.
The purpose of the foundation certification is to understand how decisions impact good/bad cyber resilience. It has a comprehensive approach across all areas and teaches individuals how to make good cyber resilience an efficient part of business and operational management.This qualification provides you with a platform to become part of an elite
11000+ Trained Globally- including FTSE 250
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Call us on
020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
We have delivered over 100+ CISM training events in the United Kingdom and Europe. The Official ISACA Handbook and Q,A&E Supplement will ALSO be provided when you attend the course. Our instructors encourage all attending delegates to go through the ISACA released CISM Q,A&E supplement (Questions, Answers and Explanations) as exam preparation.All our trainers have extensive experience in delivering CISM training. We will thoroughly prepare you for the CISM examination.
You will be able
• Use the knowledge gained in a practical manner beneficial to your organisation
• Establish and maintain an Information security governance framework to achieve your organization goals and objectives
• Manage Information risk to an acceptable level to meet the business and compliance requirements
• Establish and maintain information security architectures (people, process, technology)
• Integrate information security requirements into contracts and activities of third parties/ suppliers
• Plan, establish and manage the capability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents to minimize business impact
Information Security Governance
Information Risk Management and Compliance
Information Security Program Development and Management
Information Security Incident Management
Certificate in Information Security Management Principles
Information Security Training
The qualification is aimed at professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organization.
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the RESILIA Foundation certification exam.