RESILIA Foundation Certification | Virtual and Classroom
RESILIA Foundation Certification
The RESILIA Foundation and Practitioner Certifications have been designed to support established IT control and business integration frameworks. It shows how these controls can be selected, deployed and best managed to enable individuals to understand how they can contribute to good cyber resilience using the organisation’s existing processes and standards.
The purpose of the foundation certification is to understand how decisions impact good/bad cyber resilience. It has a comprehensive approach across all areas and teaches individuals how to make good cyber resilience an efficient part of business and operational management.This qualification provides you with a platform to become part of an elite
We have delivered over 100+ CISM training events in the United Kingdom and Europe. The Official ISACA Handbook and Q,A&E Supplement will ALSO be provided when you attend the course. Our instructors encourage all attending delegates to go through the ISACA released CISM Q,A&E supplement (Questions, Answers and Explanations) as exam preparation.All our trainers have extensive experience in delivering CISM training. We will thoroughly prepare you for the CISM examination.
You will be able
- Use the knowledge gained in a practical manner beneficial to your organisation
- Establish and maintain an Information security governance framework to achieve your organization goals and objectives
- Manage Information risk to an acceptable level to meet the business and compliance requirements
- Establish and maintain information security architectures (people, process, technology)
- Integrate information security requirements into contracts and activities of third parties/ suppliers
- Plan, establish and manage the capability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents to minimize business impact
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management