Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
RESILIA Foundation Certification Overview
The RESILIA Foundation and Practitioner Certifications have been designed to support established IT control and business integration frameworks. It shows how these controls can be selected, deployed and best managed to enable individuals to understand how they can contribute to good cyber resilience using the organisation’s existing processes and standards.
The purpose of the foundation certification is to understand how decisions impact good/bad cyber resilience. It has a comprehensive approach across all areas and teaches individuals how to make good cyber resilience an efficient part of business and operational management.This qualification provides you with a platform to become part of an elite
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
We have delivered over 100+ CISM training events in the United Kingdom and Europe. The Official ISACA Handbook and Q,A&E Supplement will ALSO be provided when you attend the course. Our instructors encourage all attending delegates to go through the ISACA released CISM Q,A&E supplement (Questions, Answers and Explanations) as exam preparation.All our trainers have extensive experience in delivering CISM training. We will thoroughly prepare you for the CISM examination.
You will be able
- Use the knowledge gained in a practical manner beneficial to your organisation
- Establish and maintain an Information security governance framework to achieve your organization goals and objectives
- Manage Information risk to an acceptable level to meet the business and compliance requirements
- Establish and maintain information security architectures (people, process, technology)
- Integrate information security requirements into contracts and activities of third parties/ suppliers
- Plan, establish and manage the capability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents to minimize business impact
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
These course will interest you too!
RESILIA Boot Camp
CISMP Boot Camp
Certificate in Information Security Management Principles
Security for IT Practitioners
Information Security Training
The qualification is aimed at professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organisation.
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the RESILIA Foundation certification exam.
Audit & Review
Certified Lead Forensics Examiner (CLFE)
Management & Leadership
Risk Assessment / Risk Management
Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)