Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
CISSP Course Overview
Our CISSP training course is competitive, comprehensive and exam focused programme for any individual who wants to broaden his expertise and become a Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
With experience of delivering more than 200 CISSP training events in Europe and around the world, training more than 1800+ CISSP delegates, the Net Security’s CISSP course material has been developed in house with the highest priority of ensuring CISSP aspirants pass the ISC2 ® CISSP Exam. The CISSP course manual covers all relevant concepts, case studies, and workshops for key technical areas across the eight domains.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional certification is recognised as the must have qualification for developing a senior career in information security, audit and IT governance management. Held by over 30,000 qualified professionals worldwide, the Certified Information Systems Security Professional qualification shows proven knowledge and is the key to a higher earning potential in roles that include CISO, CSO and senior security manager.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
What you will learn to:
- Use the knowledge gained in a practical manner beneficial to your organisation
- Protect your organisational assets using access control techniques and strengthen confidentiality and integrity controls from the world of cryptography
- Secure your network architecture and design (implement Cyber security)
- Achieve your organisational objectives such as legal & compliance, Information assurance, security and data governance
- Enhance IT services secure delivery via Security operations, architecture and design principles
- Implement business resiliency via Business Continuity Plan
- You will gain a thorough understanding of the 8 domains as prescribed by (ISC)2®
The Main Goal:
- The ultimate goal is to pass your ISC2 CISSP examination first time.
The 8 Domains of the ISC2 CISSP Certifications:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
These course will interest you too!
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the CISSP certification exam.