Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
Certified Risk Information Systems Control
ISACA CRISC Training Course Overview
This course, the CRISC Training (standing for Certified Risk Information Systems Control) is intended as intense and hard core exam preparation for ISACA’s Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) Examination. The five (5) domains of the ISACA CRISC syllabus will be covered with a big focus on the Examination. The Official ISACA CRISC Review Manual and Question, Answer and Explanation, (Q,A&E), supplements will ALSO be provided when attending. The Q,A&E is exceptional in helping delegates understand the ISACA style of questions, the type of answers ISACA are looking for and it helps rapid memory assimilation of the material.
The technical skills and practices that ISACA promotes and evaluates within the CRISC certification are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CRISC certification demonstrates your skill within the profession. With a growing demand for professionals holding risk and control expertise, ISACA’s CRISC has positioned itself to be the preferred certification program by individuals and enterprises around the world. The CRISC certification signifies commitment to serving an enterprise and the chosen profession with distinction.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
The course Objectives
- To help you pass the CRISC examination first time
- Possessing this certification will signify your commitment to serving an enterprise with distinction
- The growing demand for professionals with risk and control skills will allow holders of this certification to command better
positions and salary
You will learn
- To help enterprises accomplish business objectives by designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining risk-based,
efficient and effective IS controls.
- The technical skills and practices that CRISC promotes, these are the building blocks of success in the field
The ISACA Domains consist of both Task Statements and Knowledge Statements
- Risk Identification, Assessment and Evaluation
- Risk Response
- Risk Monitoring
- Information Systems Control Design and Implementation
- IS Control Monitoring and Maintenance
These course will interest you too!
The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control certification is designed for experienced professionals, who can demonstrate 5 or more years of IT or business experience, and at least 3 years of experience in the CRISC focus areas.
Who should attend
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control Course is the only course that prepares and enables IT professionals for the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management, and positions them to become strategic partners to the enterprise.