Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
PCIRM Course Overview
On completion of our BCS PCIRM course delegates will be able to:
- develop an information risk management strategy
- conduct threat vulnerability and likelihood assessments, business impact analyses and risk assessments
- explain how the management of information risk will bring about significant business benefits
- explain and make full use of information risk management terminology
- explain the principles of controls and risk treatment
- present results of the risk assessment in a format which will form the basis of a risk treatment plan
- explain and produce information classification schemes
- confidently sit the ISEB examination
Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management is suitable for managers, internal auditors and anyone working in IT domain.
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
- The concepts and framework of information risk management
- Information risk management fundamentals
- Establishing an information risk management programme
- Risk identification
- Risk assessment
- Risk treatment
- Monitor and review
These course will interest you too!
CISMP Boot CampCertificate in Information Security Management Principles
CISSP Boot CampCertified Information Systems Security Professional
ISO/IEC 27001Lead Implementer,Information Security Training, Information Assurance
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the PCIRM certification exam.
Audit & Review
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)