Select course by Certification/Exam Body or by Topic Below
Advanced Architecting AWS
Advanced Architecting AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS.
This course introduces specialized Advanced Architecting AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
This course introduces specialized Advanced Architecting AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Apply the Advanced Architecting AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
Experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services
Classroom based small, highly interactive sessions.
Widest range of Cyber courses – Select on your exact needs.
The best content developed by qualified professionals.
Great value – Exceptional quality at a great price.
British Computer Society
Book Your Course – Advanced Architecting AWS
Not sure which course is right for you?
Call us on 020 8840 4496 and we’ll help you try and find the best course for you.
Email us for best price!
- Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- AWS Account Strategies
- Advanced Networking Architectures
- Deployment Management on AWS
- Designing Large Datastores
- Moving Large Datastores into AWS
- Big Data Architectures
- Designing for Large Scale Applications
- Building Resilience into Your Architecture
- Data Encryption and Key Management in AWS
- Securing Data on AWS
- Designing for Performance
These course will interest you too!
CREST Registered Tester
CLFE Boot Camp
Certified Lead Forensics Examiner
WebApp Boot Camp
Web Application Security
- Attended Architecting on AWS
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Who should attend
This training is only intended for individuals preparing for the Advanced Architecting on AWS certification exam.
Audit & Review
Management & Leadership
Penetration Testing ++ CREST prefix
NOTE: The materials for the CEH classes have been developed specifically for NST and are not endorsed, sponsored or delivered by EC-Council. The goal of the course is to prepare security professionals for the CEH exam. NST is not a partner of the EC-Council CISSP® is a registered trademark of (ISC)2®
CEH® are EC Council registered trademarks